Film as an art form
- INFJ: So are you rethinking starring in your own film then?
- ENFP (Me): Oh, I have a recurring idea that must be filmed in the future and I'll contribute in it. The cast of the film will be to gather a group of people that have loads of tattoos on their bodies, together, their costumes would be rainbow warrior outfits with war paint that have their bodies exposed, half naked, in tribal outfits and possibly take shrooms and their aim is to explore the forest and create rituals and fires. This will all be filmed dramatically, it has no aim or purpose, the message would be 'just experience life as it is'.
- INFJ: Well now that you've given the message away, there's no point in watching the movie. Question tho: doesn't sitting and watching a movie keep one from experiencing life as it is?
- ENFP: I think giving the message starts the viewer off with a doorway to what I am trying to convey, ideas are endless existing in its void, what matters is if you decide to pick it up and externalise it through art. Of course, I'm a life experiencer myself but you'd be surprise that the world is full of non-adventurers and people who prefer to stay in their comfort zones. I think I'd like to inspire people to come out of their shells and be more imaginative & creative. This would not happen unless the viewers are dreamers in the first place.
- We are dreamers and there is always a point to watch other people's ideas through film.
Highlighted in pink, the types that I connect with the most. The intuitive rationals, introverted intuitives and the intuitives.
Bored in office.
powered by tumblr. themed by kiyla.